Day 5 OWOP


Day 5 of the One Pattern One Week brings me back to Day 2's black lace yoked top. Last look was pretty casual so I decided to dress this one up a bit.

I made a royal blue infinity dress hack a couple years ago. Instead of a full circle skirt, I used the Jocole yoga Aline skirt pattern and hacked it together with the the traditional infinity straps. It's very flattering & using an Aline skirt saves a ton of fabric compared to a full circle skirt. I've worn it quite a few times and always get compliments. I crossed the straps in the front and then rolled them into skinnier straps above the bust, looped them around one another in the back and then once around the waist and tied in the back.


I belted the black top with the same skinny royal belt from Day 1. I added a multi strand pearl and Chaim necklace and blue pumps.

Comments

Popular Posts