Fall 2016 capsule



What Fall looks like in Washington state


Well just like last year, I'm failing on a fall or winter capsule. I'm not sure I think I have some type of block against this time of year. In Washington the days are short, rainy and grey. It doesn't inspire me like the sunny, bright, color filled days of the summer. Anyone else like this?


Apparently what Fall looks like in other parts of the world
I even broke out my SAD light already this year. It seems to be helping, but I'm just not motivated. I barely got it together for Halloween this year. It ended up being a very low sew kind of holiday. But on the good side, I did have everyone's costumes done before the 31st! I was done about a week before, a new record for me!


So here it is almost the middle of November, and I've pretty much sewn nada. Not for me, not for the kids. Oh well...as long as I get motivation before the holidays right?


Hopefully now that I've admitted I have a problem, I can move forward. Send your motivating and encouraging thoughts my way pretty please!

Comments

Popular Posts