Day 7 OWOP


Final Day of the challenge! I'm really proud of myself for getting it together enough to post every day. I really worked hard to go out of my comfort(able) zone and put together different looks. I feel like my own personal stylist:)

This knit dress has really has grown on me. The 2 shades of grey are really great neutrals & have allowed me to compliment the dress with a wide color palette.


This dress ended up in 3 of the 7 looks this week. Today I was feeling country chic. I layered a chambray button up (or KS it button up?), a brown and tan, thick stretch belt & brown riding boots. I didn't realize I put the dress on my dressform backwards until I was putting the necklace on it. Putting it on backwards gave me a beautiful bateau/jewel neckline in front and scoop in the back. I added a simple necklace to fill the top.


Comments

Popular Posts